Airport VIP services
Do you want to celebrate something special, experience something out of the ordinary, and a more comfortable way of travelling – book VIP services at Stockholm Arlanda Airport.
Relax in a VIP-room with lighter refreshments and allow experienced staff to take care of all the practical details such as chek-in and bag-drop. An experienced coordinator supervises your travel and drives you to the airplane when its time to board. Could you get a better start for your journey?
VIP services when departing from Stockholm Arlanda Airport include:
- You and your guests are met by the VIP entrance at Stockholm Arlanda Airport – away from the terminals, and with the possibility to drive directly to the door
- Baggage, travel documents and check-in are taken care of by one of the VIP coordinators. If you are arriving with your own car, you are also able to book favourably priced parking in advance
- You and your guests gain access to Airport VIP Services own, separate security control by the VIP entrance.
- Time permitting, a VIP coordinator takes care of any duty free shopping for you and your guests
- The opportunity to relax or work in one of our VIP lounges whilst we take care of all the practical details before your continued journey
- Soft drinks, champagne, coffee, tea, snacks, fruit and free wifi are included.
- Besides the lighter refreshments that are included, it is possible to order more food and drink (VIP lounge for one hour is included)
- A VIP coordinator supervises your and your guest’s journey, and you are driven to the aircraft when it is time to board
VIP services when arriving to Stockholm Arlanda Airport include:
- In the company of one of VIP coordinators you meet your friends or guests directly at the gate when they step off the airplane.
- Within a few minutes, you are sitting comfortably in a VIP lounge, whilst the coordinator takes care of passport and customs formalities. Lighter refreshments are included, but it is possible to order more food and drink if desired.
- Baggage is collected and transported to the VIP lounge
- If you would like to stay longer for a meeting or celebration, a specific room can be organised for you (VIP lounge for one hour included)
- When you are ready, your prebooked car drives up to the entrance
Contact bookings if you have other needs regarding the reception of your guest.
If you make multiple journeys in a year
We offer several different kinds of annual cards and multiple travel passes if you are flying alone, are flying with friends/family or would like to treat a colleague to VIP service.
Contact us at booking for further information about VIP cards and prices.
All prices are exclusive of VAT. Amount in SEK.
VIP arrival or departure service with scheduled flights
Basic rate 1 passenger: 4,200
Charge per additional passenger: 1,100
Charge per additional child 2–12 years: 600
Transit 1–3 passengers (per additional see above): 7,400
Greeter >3 persons: 300
VIP Service private jet (for arrivals or departures)
Basic rate 1–5 passengers: 3,400
Basic rate 6–10 passengers: 4,500
Charge per additional passenger >10 passengers: 350/passenger
*Crew Express/flight 2 h prior departure: 2,000
*Additional charge Crew Express/flight >2 h prior departure: 1,000/h
Additional charge booking <12 h prior departure: 1,000
*Only in connection with passenger reservation.
For larger groups and special request an offer will be made. Prices in SEK valid from January 1, 2019. Statutory VAT at 25 percent. We reserve the right to make price changes.
VIP service at other airports
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Göteborg Landvetter Airport
Lux Airport (Luxembourg)
Malta International Airport
Riga International Airport
Skopje Alexander the Great Airport
Vienna International Airport
Contact and booking request
Saturday, Sunday and holidays 08:00–20:00
Telephone hours for bookings and questions
Telephone: +46 (0)10 109 12 00
Fax: +46 (0)10 109 12 05
Handling of personal data
Swedavia is the party responsible for handling personal data. If you would like more information about how your data are handled or you would like to correct or change your data, please contact Swedavia by email: firstname.lastname@example.org