VIP Service – comfort and convenience
Do you want to celebrate something special, experience something out of the ordinary and a more comfortable way of travelling – book VIP-services at Göteborg Landvetter Airport. Allow experienced staff to take care of all the practical details whilst you and your guests relax.
- You and your guests are met by the VIP entrance at Göteborg Landvetter Airport – away from the terminal, and with the possibility to drive directly to the door
- Baggage, travel documents and check-in are taken care of by one of the VIP coordinators.
- You and your guests gain access to Airport VIP Services own, separate security control by the VIP entrance.
- The opportunity to relax or work in the VIP lounge whilst we take care of all the practical details before your continued journey
- Soft drinks, coffee, tea and free wifi are included.
- Besides the lighter refreshments that are included, it is possible to order more food and drink (VIP lounge for one hour is included)
- A VIP coordinator supervises your and your guest’s journey, and you are driven to the aircraft when it is time to board
- In the company of one of VIP coordinators you meet your friends or guests directly at the gate when they step off the airplane.
- Within a few minutes, you are sitting comfortably in a VIP lounge, whilst the coordinator takes care of passport and customs formalities. Lighter refreshments are included, but it is possible to order more food and drink if desired.
- Baggage is collected and transported to the VIP lounge
- If you would to stay longer for a meeting or celebration, a specific room can be organised for you (VIP lounge for one hour included)
- When you are ready, your prebooked car may drive up to the entrance
Contact bookings if you have other needs regarding the reception of your guest.
If you make multiple journeys in a year
We offer several different kinds of annual cards and punch cards if you are flying alone, are flying with friends/family or would like to treat a colleague to VIP service.
Contact us at booking for further information about VIP cards and prices.
VIP arrival or departure with scheduled flights
SEK 3 300
Per additional passenger
Children 2–12 years
Extra time in VIP-lounge
SEK 1 900
Meet & Greet / Vip Express. 2 passengers, handluggage only
SEK 1 500
Meet & Greet/Vip Express per additional passenger, handluggage only
SEK 250 *
Meet & Greet / Vip Express, 2 passengers, checked in luggage
SEK 2 000
Meet & Greet/Vip Express per additional passenger, checked in luggage
VIP-service arrival or departure with private jet
Basic rate 1–5 passengers
SEK 3 400
Basic rate 6–10 passengers
SEK 4 500
Per additional passenger more than 10 passengers
21 passengers or more
Per additional reception when more than 3 persons
SEK 250 per person
Per additional vehicles when more than 3
SEK 250 per vehicle
SEK 1900 per hour
SEK 2 500
Groups/sports team/special arrangements
Re-booking, less than 24 hours before departure/arrival
SEK 1 000
Booking less than 12 hours before departure/arrival
SEK 1 000
Additional charge outside of regular opering hours daily 22:00–07:00
SEK 1 900
All prices are VAT excluded.
We reserve the right to turn down requests when fully booked and to instruct people to use the regular procedure (through the terminal/regular bus transport) if there is a time change. In the event of a time change, orders placed in advance for which flights depart on time are also given priority. For cancellations less than 12 hours before departure/arrival, a 100% charge is debited.
VIP service at other airports
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Helsinki Airport (Helsingfors)
Lux Airport (Luxemburg)
Malta International Airport
Munich Airport (München)
Prague Airport (Prag)
Riga International Airport
Skopje Alexander the Great Airport
Webbplats: VIP-service at Sofia Airport (nytt fönster)
Stockholm Arlanda Airport
Vienna International Airport (Wien)
Zurich Airport (Zürich)
Monday–Friday 07:00–22:00 (booking 08:00–15:30 a VIP-coordinator will answer your questions while booking is closed)
Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 08:00–20:00 (a VIP-coordinator will answer your questions while booking is closed)
Telephone hours for bookings and questions
Telephone: +46 (0)10 109 33 20
Handling of personal data
Swedavia is the party responsible for handling personal data. If you would like more information about how your data are handled or you would like to correct or change your data, please contact Swedavia by email: firstname.lastname@example.org