Please observe that there is currently a ban on entering Sweden from most countries outside the EU including the UK, as well as Denmark and Norway. Read more on the Swedish government’s website.
Non-Swedish citizens from all countries are required to provide proof of evidence of a negative result for a Covid-19 test taken no more than 48 hours before departure. Swedish citizens will be tested the same day they arrive in Sweden. Read more on the Swedish Police’s website.
No matter where you are travelling, you have a great responsibility as an individual traveller. You are advised to monitor developments and local regulations and also be prepared for additional measures that reduce the spread of infection.
These decisions can change on short notice, and we recommend that you keep an eye on what regulations are in effect through the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs, the travel information website for Swedish embassies Sweden Abroad, your airline or your tour operator . The Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs’ Resklar app makes it easy to keep track of what applies to your destination.
If you are travelling to Sweden from abroad – here are special instructions on the Public Health Agency of Sweden’s website.
- Chania - Apollo, Ving, TUI, Airtours
- Heraklion - Apollo, Ving
- Ioannina - Apollo
- Skiathos - Apollo, Ving, Airtours
- Santorini - Apollo
- Samos - Apollo, TUI, Airtours
- Zakynthos - Apollo, TUI, Airtours
- Rhodes – Apollo, Ving, TUI, Airtours
- Karpathos - Apollo, Airtours
- Preveza - Ving, Apollo, Airtours
- Kos - TUI
Rest of Europe
- Larnaca (Cyprus) – Apollo, Ving, TUI, Airtours
- Split (Croatia) - Apollo, Kroatienspecialisten, Ving
- Pula (Croatia) - TUI
- Palma de Mallorca (Spain) - Ving, TUI, Airtours
- Las Palmas (Spain) - Airtours
- Burgas (Bulgaria) - TUI