Buses that take you to and from Stockholm Arlanda Airport.
Buses to and from Stockholm Arlanda Airport
You can choose among three different routes from Stockholm Arlanda Airport to central Stockholm. All buses depart from every terminal.
- Departs up to every ten minutes
- The last stop is located at Cityterminalen (central bus station) next to Stockhom Central, train station.
- The route has stops along the E4 motorway and at St Eriksplan among others
- Travel time: 45 min
To Liljeholmen via Karolinska, Fridhemsplan and Hornstull
- Departs up to every 20 minutes during most of the day
- Stops at Karolinska Hospital, Fridhemsplan and Hornstull before the final destination Liljeholmen (which offers various public transport links)
- Travel time: 50 min
To Brommaplan via Kista and Sundbyberg
- Departs up to every 20 minutes
- A cross-link from Arlanda with stops in Kista and Sundbyberg
- Travel time: 55 min
- Automated machines in the terminals and at the bus stops
- Information desks at Arlanda
- Pressbyrån outlets and 7-Eleven shops
- Flygbussarna’s app
- E-tickets via Flygbussarna airport coaches website
- On board the bus (Only cards accepted)
For more information about bus stops, timetables and prices, please go to Flygbussarna Airport Coaches’ website.
Public transport – Uppsala
The public transport company Upplands Lokaltrafik (UL) runs the airport coach route 801 between Uppsala and Arlanda. Buses depart twice an hour between 3 a.m. and 12 midnight.
- Arlanda Visitor Centre in Terminal 5 or at other information desks in Terminals 2 and 4
- Self-service ticket machines are available at the stops at Terminals 2, 4 and 5
- Sms ticket
- Only payment by card accepted on board the coach
Stockholm and Uppsala night buses
SL (Stockholm Transport) operates night bus 592 between Arlanda and central Stockholm and night bus 593 between Uppsala and central Stockholm via Knivsta station and Arlanda. For timetables and more information, visit SL's website.
Nettbuss Bus4You runs non-stop from Stockholm Arlanda to Västerås and continues to Örebro and Karlstad.
Flixbus buses to central Stockholm depart every 10 minutes from all terminals at Stockholm Arlanda Airport. They stop at Arlanda, S:t Eriksplan, Norra Stationsgatan, Haga Södra, Haga Norra, Frösunda, Järva krog and the Cityterminalen bus station. Travel time is about 40 minutes.
Tickets can be purchased here:
- Via Flixbus’s app
- On Flixbus’s website
- At Pressbyrån and 7- Eleven
- On board the buses
FlixBus also runs non-stop to and from Uppsala.
There are also buses to and from Märsta, Rotebro, Östra Steninge, Enköping, Knutby, Knivsta, Umeå, Karlstad, Sundsvall, Hudiksvall and Söderhamn – look up your trip in the travel planner.