Swedavia’s airport charges to increase by 2.3%
The airport charges in Swedavia’s airport network will be increased with 2.3% compared to the levels 2022. This has been decided by Swedavia following consultations with airlines and ground handling agents.
In addition to the effect on the overall charge level, the following changes are performed:
- Cost related increase in PRM-, Ground Handling Infrastructure-, Extra Opening- and Terminal Navigation Charges
- Paused traffic risk sharing model
- Paused investment risk sharing model
- Updated WACC
- Updated terms for the Passenger Increase Bonus (PIB) program
- Exception from take-off charges for fully electric aircraft
- Adjusted model for the CO2 Emission Charge at ARN and GOT
Swedavia has also decided to continue the following initiatives which are financed outside of the charge model:
- Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) Incentive for volumes exceeding a potential national mandate with increased budget
- The possibility of consulting an SLA with financial implications at Stockholm Arlanda
The changes will be reflected in an updated price list published on swedavia.com prior to the introduction 1 January 2023.
Airport users and ground handling agents who require further information on Swedavia’s price decision are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org