A smoother start to your journey
Will you be flying soon from Stockholm Arlanda? We've collected some of our best tips here for a smoother start to your journey.
7 quick tips – follow our checklist
1. Check your passport – read more about passports here.
2. Which terminal are you flying from? A list of our airlines and terminals.
3. How big can your hand baggage be? Check with your airline.
4. Check in at home – save your boarding card on your mobile or print it out when you get to the airport
5. If you're taking your car – pre-book your parking here to get a guaranteed space
6. Download Swedavia's app – you can save your flight here and quickly see if there are any changes. App Store or Google Play
7. Arrive well in advance – see what your airline recommends.
Changing flights with our bus transfer
Are you landing in Terminal 4 and continuing on via Terminal 2 or Terminal 5? Is your baggage checked in to your final destination? Then you can take our bus transfer, which goes straight to your new terminal, without having to go through security screening again. The bus goes in only one direction.
Terminal 4 – Gate 30D
Monday-Friday 5:45 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 6:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Terminal 5, bus stop 11Y – Gates 11-24
Terminal 5, bus stop 10C – Gates 1-10
Terminal 5, bus stop F5 – Gates F26-F69
Terminal 2, bus stop 61C – Gates 62-87