Swedavia’s airport charges to increase by 5 %
The airport charges in Swedavia’s airport network will increase by 5 percent from 15 January 2020. This has been decided by Swedavia following consultations with airlines and ground handling agents during the autumn. The increase is a result of Swedavia’s long-term infrastructure development to secure efficient airport operations and to meet future capacity demand.
In accordance with the charges decision Swedavia’s price list is updated as follows:
- New levels for the take-off charge at all airports
- New levels for the passenger charge at all airports
- New levels for PRM- and ground handling infrastructure charges at all airports
- A new baggage facility charge at four airports
- Updates incentive programmes for new destinations and traffic growth
Charges not specifically mentioned will remain unadjusted at today’s levels.
Swedavia’s charges decision is applicable as of 15 January 2020. In accordance with the price decision of 2018 the passenger charge will temporarily be decreased by 2.5 SEK for all departing passengers, during the period 1-14 January. The updated price list will be published on swedavia.com no later than 15 January 2020.
For further information, please see the full charges decision: