1% reduced airport charges 2017
Swedavia has decided to decrease its airport charges 1.0% as of 1 April 2017. The airport charges are decreased for the third year in a row and Swedavia continues with an average charge level 20% lower than competing and similar airports in Europe.
The reduction of charges is carried out in the passenger charge and the ramp handling infrastructure charge. Of Swedavia’s ten airports, eight will receive a slight decrease in charges and two a slight increase. The charge decision contains the following seven adjustments;
1. Harmonisation of the passenger charge
2. Reduced Passenger Charge at Stockholm Arlanda Terminal 3
3. Adjustment of the Take-Off Charge at Stockholm Arlanda, Göteborg Landvetter and Bromma Stockholm
4. Adjustment of the Ground Handling Infrastructure and PRM charges
5. Return to cost coverage for Terminal Navigation Charge at Göteborg Landvetter
6. Introduction of Slot Coordination Charge at Göteborg Landvetter
7. Introduction of volume discount
In addition to the above price adjustments, there are also changes to the price model that determines the total average charge level;
8. Return of unused biofuel funds from 2016
9. Revised Traffic Risk Sharing Program
10. Introduction of Investment Risk Sharing
Charges which are not specifically listed will remain unchanged and kept to 2016 year’s level.
Swedavia’s 2017 charges are valid as of 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018 and the updated price list as well as a clarifying version of the conditions of services (chapter 6: Charges and Payment), will be published on swedavia.se in March 2017.
For further information, see the attached document:
Decision Swedavia’s Airport Charges 2017 (pdf, 619 Kb)
In case of questions please contact Swedavia Pricing: