Lufthansa Cargo to establish Swedish headquarters in Office One at Stockholm Arlanda
2019-12-17, kl. 09:00
The air cargo company Lufthansa Cargo is moving its Swedish headquarters to Swedavia’s newly-built Office One complex at Stockholm Arlanda Airport. The building was constructed to high environmental standards and was recently honoured when Swedavia was named Property Owner of the Year by the Sweden Green Building Council.
Swedavia and Lufthansa Cargo have signed a four-year lease for some 260 square metres of office space in Office One. Lufthansa Cargo currently has its Swedish headquarters in Upplands Väsby outside Stockholm. The move is planned for the spring of 2020.
“It is certainly good news that Lufthansa Cargo and thus another tenant has chosen Office One, our new office property at Stockholm Arlanda. Office One offers very attractive, modern office premises with a location next to the airport and close to various transport links. These are added values that we see ever increasing demand for in the market,” says Stefan Stenberg, CEO of Swedavia Real Estate.
Office One is Swedavia’s biggest investment to date in office properties near its airports. The building was inaugurated in May 2019. Norwegian Air Shuttle, SEB, United Spaces and the Swedish Public Employment Service are some of the companies that have chosen to set up operations in Office One.
Facts about Office One
- The building has 15,000 square metres of space for offices, conference facilities, exhibitions and showrooms.
- Architect: Sandellsandberg/Sweco.
- The building was designed for maximum efficiency and minimal energy use. It is fitted with high-quality insulation and climate control and ventilation systems.
- Environmental certification: rated “Excellent” under BREEAM-SE standards.
- Office One is one of the buildings on account of which Swedavia was named Property Owner of the Year with the Highest Average BREEAM-SE Rating 2019 by the trade association the Sweden Green Building Council.
For further information, please contact Swedavia’s press office at tel. +46 (0)10-109 01 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org.