Park your bike at Umeå Airport
Umeå Airport is located just four kilometres from the city centre, and it is easy to bike to the airport. You can park for free in a bicycle garage that offers protection against the weather.
The bicycle garage has some 140 spaces, with 40 of these in a heated section. Riders can fill their tyres with air and can also lock their helmets and outerwear in the garage’s storage boxes. Either bring your own padlock for the storage box or use one of the locks available there.
How to change the code on the storage box lock:
- Turn the lock shackle (hook) 45 degrees
- Push the shackle down into the air, outside the lock case
- Select a new code (4 digits)
- Turn the shackle back 45 degrees
- Push the shackle down into the lock case, test the code – the lock will open
To make entry/exit easier, the door to the bicycle garage can be kept open. The garage is not locked, so be sure to lock your bike to the bike stand. The airport is not liable for missing items.
Keeping your bike in the garage is free, but there is a time limit of one month. If the bike is there longer than a month, the police will bring it to the Lost and Found office.