With Bagdrop, you check in your baggage yourself quickly and easily. Check with your airline if they offer bag drop and how far in advance you can leave your luggage.
- Place your bag on the conveyor belt (one bag at a time).
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Start to scan your baggage tag.
- Wait until you see that the bag is carried along on the conveyor belt.
- Once check-in is complete you get a confirmation on the screen.
- Now you are ready for the security check.
Special baggage, such as golf equipment or a pram (baby carriage), cannot be checked in at Bagdrop. You should instead go to a staffed check-in counter.