There are taxis just outside the terminal.
Taxi drivers are free to set their own fares for rides since taxi fares are deregulated in Sweden. Choose the company that best suits you. You do not need to take the first car in the taxi queue.
When you are choosing a taxi
- If you have been given a fixed price, it should be entered and shown on the meter. The
- meter must therefore always be activated during your ride.
- Make sure you get a taxi meter receipt when you have completed your ride. The car’s registration number is shown on the receipt along with information about the taxi company and the driver, for instance, the driver code shown on the taxi driver’s ID.
- Save the receipt. You will need it if you have forgotten something in the car or if you need to file a complaint about your ride, in which case you should first contact the taxi company’s switchboard.
- All taxi companies must provide comparison prices for all types of rides. The comparison price is always calculated based on a typical journey of 10 kilometres that takes 15 minutes.
- The comparison price is shown in large black numbers on a yellow background. The highest comparison price used by the taxi company will also be indicated in extra large numbers.
The government authority that oversees taxis and issues permits in Sweden is the Swedish Transport Agency.