As part of its efforts to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, Luleå Airport will:
- Provide block (engine) heaters to passengers at its long-term parking facility.
- Increase the number of parking spaces for environmental cars in its short-term parking facility.
- Continue to adjust its fleet of vehicles to meet higher environmental standards.
- Develop an action programme to improve Swedavia’s aircraft noise classification system.
- Carry out an assessment of recipient waterways in order to reduce the impact of airport operations on surface water recipients.