Airport buses take you to Malmö Airport from Malmö and Lund. Neptun bus runs to the airport from Copenhagen.
Flygbussarna Airport Coaches drive between the airport, and Malmö and Lund with stops at centrally located bus stops on the way. The airport coaches can be found directly outside the terminal. In Malmö and Lund, you depart from the central stations.
- E-ticket via Flygbussarna Airport Coaches web site
- Self-service machines in the terminals or at the bus stops
- At 7-Eleven, Pressbyrån and the information desk at Malmö Airport
- SMS ticket (provided you have a Swedish mobile phone)
- Please note that only payment by card is accepted on board the coach
If you are travelling to Copenhagen, you can choose from among the following alternatives:
- Neptunbus, the transfer bus for all of Wizzair’s departures and arrivals, offers three or four daily departures every day of the week. Remember that you must book your ticket at least three days before you intend to take the bus.