Flygbussarna Airport Coaches drive between the airport, and Malmö and Lund with stops at centrally located bus stops on the way. The airport coaches can be found directly outside the terminal. In Malmö and Lund, you depart from the central stations.
Flygbussarna Airport Coaches - timetable and tickets (opens a new window)
- E-ticket via Flygbussarna Airport Coaches web site
- Self-service machines in the terminals or at the bus stops
- At 7-Eleven, Pressbyrån and the information desk at Malmö Airport
- SMS ticket (provided you have a Swedish mobile phone)
- Please note that only payment by card is accepted on board the coach
If you are travelling to Copenhagen, you can choose from among the following alternatives:
- Flygbuss 737, which is operated by the Danish company Gråhundbus, runs every day of the week in conjunction with Ryanair’s departures and arrivals to and from London and Alicante. You can buy tickets at the Visitor Center, which accepts both credit cards and cash, or on the bus. The driver only accepts cash - Swedish kronor, Danish kroner, British pounds or euros.
Grahundbus web site
- Neptunbus, the transfer bus for all of Wizzair’s departures and arrivals, offers three or four daily departures every day of the week. Remember that you must book your ticket at least three days before you intend to take the bus.
- You can also take the airport coach to Malmö and then the train to Copenhagen. Go to the Travel Planner service below and find the departure that suits you. Search for "Copenhagen", "Köpenhamn" or "Köbenhavn" to see mass transit options and possible connections.