2013-05-29, kl. 14:30
Today Swedavia is releasing a common app for all ten of its airports, Swedavia Swedish Airports. Now passengers just need to download a single app, which makes it easy to keep updated on their origin airport as well as the one they are flying to.
“With the new app, it will be even simpler for passengers to see their bookings and navigate at Umeå Airport. We want to inspire people as well by showcasing our other offerings at the airport such as parking, food and shopping,” says Bengt-Ove Lindgren, airport director at Umeå Airport.
The following functions for Umeå Airport are available in the app:
- Departures and arrivals in real time.
- The “My flights” function, which contains information about the passenger’s bookings.
- Range of restaurants that passengers can review right in the app.
- Range of shops and passenger services available.
- News from the airport.
- Map of parking facilities.
Swedavia Swedish Airports can be downloaded from the App Store for iPhones or from Google Play for Android devices.