Airport City will consist of six districts, each with its own special purpose. The first office complex to be built in the city centre is SkyCity Office One.
Read more about SkyCity Office One.
1. SkyCity: the city centre, which will give people a sense that they are already in the Stockholm city centre
2. Park City: airport entrance, a green park linking the area with other parts of Airport City
3. DriveLAB Stockholm: knowledge cluster for developing the automotive industry of the future
4. Märsta Business Park: established corporate park with good services which is closely integrated with the town of Märsta.
5. Cargo City – Cargo and logistics at the airport: located adjacent to the airport with a focus on cargo and logistics.
6. Logistic Center – Rosersberg Logistik along Route E4: logistics hub with warehouses and extensive parking and transport areas.