Best way to get to Malmö Arena and the Eurovision Song Contest
Will you be attending the Eurovision Song Contest? Below are the easiest ways to get to Malmö Arena.
- Taxi Skåne
- Taxi Kurir
- Taxi 97
Malmö–Malmö Airport: SEK 435
City centre–Malmö Arena: SEK 250
- Airport coaches (Flygbussarna) Malmö–Triangel, train or bus from Triangel to Hyllie.
- City Bus (Stadsbuss) (green): Bus 5, 6 and 33. Pay with a prepaid ticket, Jojo Card or by text message (SMS).
- Regional bus (Regionbuss (yellow): Bus 300 from Trelleborg, Bus 346 from Falsterbo and Bus 170 from Lund
Pay with a prepaid ticket, Jojo Card or credit/debit card.
Eurovision return trip, May 10–20, 2013
- From a location of your choice to Malmö Arena and back (does not apply to airport coaches)
- Valid until 4.00 a.m. the morning following the ticket purchase date.
- Available for adults, children and couple/family
- Sold in automated ticket machines at the train stations and Skånetrafiken’s customer centre/agents.