Taxis are available directly outside the terminal. Prebooked taxis pick up inside the terminal by the domestic baggage claim.
Free price setting applies to taxi rides in Sweden since the taxi market is deregulated. Choose the company that best suits you, you do not need to take the car that is first in line.
All taxi companies serving Malmö Airport provide fixed prices from the airport, for instance to Malmö, but prices vary between companies.
Flygbussarna Airport Coaches drive between the airport, and Malmö and Lund with stops at centrally located bus stops on the way. The airport coaches can be found directly outside the terminal. In Malmö and Lund, you depart from the central stations.
- E-ticket via Flygbussarna Airport Coaches web site
- Self-service machines in the terminals or at the bus stops
- At 7-Eleven, Pressbyrån and the information desk at Malmö Airport
- SMS ticket (provided you have a Swedish mobile phone)
- Please note that only payment by card is accepted on board the coach
Flygbussarna Airport Coaches - timetable and tickets (opens a new window)
If you are travelling to Copenhagen, you can choose from among the following alternatives:
- Neptunbus, the transfer bus for all of Wizzair’s departures and arrivals, offers three or four daily departures every day of the week. Remember that you must book your ticket at least three days before you intend to take the bus.
- You can also take the airport coach to Malmö and then the train to Copenhagen. Go to the Travel Planner service below and find the departure that suits you. Search for "Copenhagen", "Köpenhamn" or "Köbenhavn" to see mass transit options and possible connections.