Self Service Bagdrop
With the Self Service Bagdrop, you check in your baggage yourself quickly and easily.
The Self Service Bagdrop is located in the departure hall and can be used if you are flying with SAS and Norwegian.
How to do it:
- Fasten the baggage tag around the bag handle, with the bar code facing outward. Don’t forget to save the receipt.
- Go to the Bagdrop counter for the airline you are flying with and place your bag on the conveyor belt.
- Scan your baggage tag and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Once check-in is complete, your bag is carried along on the conveyor belt and you get a confirmation on the screen.
- The maximum weight for a checked bag is 20 kilos.
Special baggage, such as golf equipment or a pram (baby carriage), cannot be checked in at the Self Service Bagdrop. You should instead go to a staffed check-in counter.