Travelling with children
Tips for how to make your visit to the airport with children easier
- Get to the airport on time so that neither children nor adults are stressed. It is recommended that you be there at least two hours before departure.
- Let your children run off their energy before boarding.
- Check your outer garments in the airport left luggage lockers or cloakroom if you are travelling to a warm destination.
- It is a good idea to “mark” smaller children with your mobile phone number in case you get separated.
- Download Swedavia Swedish Airports app (free) - nice to have both before your journey and when you are at the airport.
Download app for iPhone (new window)
Download app for Android (new window)
The majority of airlines request that prams are checked in.
Baby changing room
Baby changing rooms are located in both the men's and women's toilets.
Assistance service for children travelling alone
Information about assistance service for children travelling alone