Work under way at Stockholm at Arlanda
We’re building in a number of places at Stockholm Arlanda right now. You can read more here about what work is being carried out at the airport.
- All bus traffic at Terminal 5 has moved to Terminal 4. The bus stops at Terminal 2 will not change.
- Local SL buses will not serve Terminal 4. The bus stops in front of SkyCity and Terminal 2 will not change.
- The bus stops Tullvägen and Versailles are closed.
Driving ways for taxi and taxi, pdf (Swedish)
- There will be a new walkway to buses departing from/arriving at Terminal 4 instead of Terminal 5 (does not apply to local SL buses). Signs at the airport will be updated and modified to show the new bus stop locations.
- There are no changes outdoors.
Some roads around the airport are being rebuilt and temporary routes are being created. Please pay close attention to the signs.
Lavatories closed in Terminal 5 departure hall
The lavatories in the departure hall next to the security checkpoint for Gates F26- F69 are closed. People will be redirected to other lavatories in the departure hall.
Escalator out of service in Terminal 5
One of the escalators between the arrival and departure levels is out of service. Please follow the signs to get to the lifts and stairs as well as other escalators.
Closed entry in Terminal 5
The entry at level 3 opposite Swedavia's information desk in Terminal 5 is closed.