Finding your way at the airport
Information about terminals and maps of the airport.
Temporary changes that may affect passengers
All air traffic has been relocated to Terminal 5
- All air traffic has been moved temporarily from Terminals 2, 3 and 4 to Terminal 5.
- Everyone flying from Stockholm Arlanda Airport is being directed to Terminal 5.
- Terminal 5 non-Schengen traffic has been moved from Gates 11-24 to Gates F58-F69.
- All baggage is to be picked up in Terminal 5.
- All bus traffic at Terminal 5 has been moved to Terminal 4.
- The walk between Terminals 4 and 5 takes about 5 minutes.
- Local SL buses stop and depart from SkyCity.
- Bus stops at Terminal 2 are unchanged.
- The Tullvägen bus stop is out of service.
- Read more about bus service here.
Pick up and drop off
- To pick up or drop off passengers, follow the signs towards P Ankommande/Avgående (parking area for arriving/departing passengers)
- It is no longer permitted to drive up to the entrance at Terminal 5 to pick up or drop off passengers.
- It is about 400 metres between the P Ankommande/Avgående parking area for arriving/departing passengers and Terminal 5.
- It is also possible to park for short stays in the multi-storey car park closest to the terminals.
Shops and restaurants
- There is currently a limited offering of restaurants, shops and other services open at the airport.
- Those premises that are open have adjusted their times to flight departures.
- Check the relevant page to see which premises are open: Shopping, Food & beverage and Services.
Maps over SkyCity, Terminal 4 and 5
Arlanda Central station
Arlanda Central station is situated in SkyCity, the area between the terminals 4 and 5. From here you can take the commuter trains and long-distance trains to and from Stockholm Arlanda.