Finding your way at the airport
Current changes that may affect passengers
October 26 – selected airlines to move to Terminal 2
All domestic traffic has been moved to Terminal 5. International traffic will operate out of Terminal 2 and Terminal 5. For further information, contact your airline.
- All bus traffic at Terminal 5 has been moved to Terminal 4.
- The walk between Terminals 4 and 5 takes about 8 minutes.
- Local SL buses stop and depart from SkyCity.
- Bus stops at Terminal 2 are unchanged.
- The Tullvägen bus stop is out of service.
- Read more about bus service here.
Pick up and drop off
- To pick up or drop off passengers, follow the signs towards P Ankommande/Avgående (parking area for arriving/departing passengers)
- It is no longer permitted to drive up to the entrance at Terminal 5 to pick up or drop off passengers.
- It is about 400 metres between the P Ankommande/Avgående parking area for arriving/departing passengers and Terminal 5.
- It is also possible to park for short stays in the multi-storey car park closest to the terminals.
Shops and restaurants
Maps over SkyCity, Terminal 4 and 5
Arlanda Central station
Arlanda Central station is situated in SkyCity, the area between the terminals 4 and 5. From here you can take the commuter trains and long-distance trains to and from Stockholm Arlanda.