Control tower wedding with views over Arlanda
The wedding takes place in the air traffic control tower balcony with views over the airport and airplanes taking off and landing. A magnificent way to both get married and start your honeymoon.
Can there be a more elevated experience than a wedding up in Stockholm Arlanda’s control tower? Marry your partner 74 metres up above the airport with a dizzying view. On a clear day, you’ll see Uppsala Cathedral on the horizon. A wedding in the control tower with Airport VIP Service will be an amazing, unforgettable day for the bridal couple – as close to heaven as you can get.
You can get married in a church or civil ceremony in Stockholm Arlanda's control tower. You make your own arrangements for the wedding officiant or minister. No matter what you choose, you can be sure to have the experience of a lifetime.
Marriage ceremony in the control tower
Price SEK 9,900 (for two people), and includes:
- help with baggage, travel documents and check-in
- access to a VIP venue for you and seven guests for two hours
- transport between the VIP venue and the control tower*
- Bollinger champagne, 750 ml, luxury chocolates or a non-alcoholic alternative
- three different kinds of canapés with salmon, game and halloumi cheese
- fresh strawberries and luxury chocolates
*Number of people allowed in the control tower is limited to the bridal couple and two witnesses.
- Control tower wedding package: SEK 525 per guest including a bottle of Bollinger champagne (37.5 cl) and refreshments in accordance with above.
- Check-in assistance for accompanying traveller: SEK 450
The prices above include VAT and apply during regular opening hours.