We use cookies on this website.
By using this website, you consent to how we use cookies. You can obtain more information and find out what settings you can change here.

New Electronic Travel Authorization needed for Canadian travelers

2016-03-15, kl. 11:00

Starting March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

Application is made online and contains questions and information that is found in your passport. The cost is 7 Canadian dollars (about 45 Swedish kronor) and is charged by credit card. The new Electronic Travel Authorization is valid for five years.

Exceptions include foreign nationals with a valid visa.

Read more and apply. (new window)