A little bit of China coming to SkyCity at Stockholm Arlanda
For a few days, SkyCity will be an especially exciting place to visit – come join in the festivities as the airline Air China celebrates 25 years of flying to and from Stockholm Arlanda! Welcome to SkyCity August 28-31 and discover China. If you’re really lucky, you could win a trip to the beautiful Middle Kingdom.
What’s happening at Air China Days, August 28-31:
- Watch the classic Chinese lion dance and listen to folk music
- Sample Chinese tofu salad and dumplings from the restaurant Indochine in SkyBridge
- Learn to write calligraphy
- Air China will be attending – take the opportunity to ask them your questions about China
- Discover China through the photo exhibit and watch films that will inspire you
- A Chinese tea ceremony
- A drawing area where children can paint dragons
- Compete to win a trip to China
- Take a bit of China home with you – nice gift bags will be handed out
Anyone can visit SkyCity, even if they are not taking a flight. Why not have the whole family head out to the airport and discover China?