go:Connect Western Sweden
Ten new routes to Göteborg Landvetter Airport will be generate a profit of 1,3 billion for passengers and the region.
- Ten new routes would generate direct benefits of up to SEK 800 million
- Time savings/shorter travel times
- Price pressure as a result of increased competition
- Also contributions to the region’s growth in the long term of around SEK 500 million
- Improved trade linksAccess to skilled labour, technology etc.
- Higher frequencies on existing routes would contribute around SEK 160 million
The report go:Connect Västsverige – ökad tillgänglighet för högre tillväxt [go:Connect Western Sweden – increased access for higher growth] was compiled by Copenhagen Economics in partnership with SEO Economic Research at the request of Swedavia together with a large number of local/regional stakeholders.