Lease office space at Office One at Stockholm Arlanda
All about Office One
Workplace with the best airport location
At Stockholm Arlanda Airport, you can lease office space that gives you a workplace with the best airport location. Office One is located right next to SkyCity, only a few minutes from the terminals and the airport's other transport links. With an office here, you can work close to both Stockholm and Uppsala. You will also be closer to your customers and business partners elsewhere in Sweden and the rest of the world.
Office One has 15,000 square metres of office space divided over ten storeys which you can lease in the layout that best suits you.
Layout and interiors
When you lease office premises in Office One, you have the opportunity to shape and decorate them based on your needs. The airport location and international atmosphere are part of the deal. The interiors of Office One provide a warm, welcoming feel. The entrance is airy and furnished in the Scandinavian style, featuring light woods. The furniture on each floor is varied to allow for different kinds of meetings.
Example of layout (pdf)
Uniteds Spaces to open at the Office One complex in the spring of 2019
United Spaces, one of the leading Nordic companies in co-working, will move into the airport’s Office One complex (levels 1 and 2).
United Spaces provides flexible office solutions and co-working for various needs as well as meeting rooms.
Why lease office space at Stockholm Arlanda?
- Stockholm Arlanda is located just 20 minutes from Stockholm and Uppsala, a region that is experiencing strong growth.
- There are good transport links from Stockholm Arlanda to other cities in Sweden.
- An office that has the airport nearby brings you closer to your customers and colleagues all over the world.
- You can walk to the terminals in a few minutes, and it is easy to fly to more than 180 destinations.
- You save important time for meetings when you can welcome your visitors right at the airport.
- Office One is located in the middle of the airport city now taking shape around Stockholm Arlanda.
- There are hotels nearby, including two in SkyCity.
- There are options for working out before, during and after work hours.
- You have a chemist, a health clinic, banks, a dry cleaner and other services located nearby.
- When you want to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner, you have many options to choose from.
- You get modern office premises with high-quality insulation, climate control and ventilation.
- The atmosphere – it has to be experienced.
Leasable space: 250–10,000 m2, with 1,070 m2 on each storey.
Premise options: Office, showroom, meeting venue
Storeys: 10 in total.
Occupancy: Autumn 2018.
Ceiling height: 2.7 metres for office storeys
Telecom/data: Ducts are installed. Telecom cables are run by the tenant. There is fibre run to the connection point in all premises.
Parking: Available in the area.
Room air temperature: Summer 22℃ (+5℃, -2℃).Winter 22℃ (+2℃, -2℃).
Cooling: Cooling is provided by cooling baffles and inlet air.
Heating: Heat is provided by radiators and inlet air.
Air control: Base airflow with CO2 control
Lighting: General lighting, 300 lux.
Burglary protection: Class 2 security/safety and class 2 burglary alarm system.
Fire safety: Full sprinkler coverage, otherwise in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Solar protection: Interior motorised and user-controlled solar protection curtains.
It is fast and easy to reach nearby towns by car, commuter rail and bus. Flygbussarna's airport bus service is also an option for many of the airport's employees, providing service to Bromma and Liljeholmen, among other places.
Towns such as Enköping, Västerås and Gävle are also within a comfortable distance and are served by the national railway company SJ and its regional trains. You can fly to London in two and a half hours, while Amsterdam is only two hours away and it takes just 55 minutes to fly to Oslo.
Arlanda Express high-speed rail service (new window)
SJ, Swedish national railway service (new window)
SL, Stockholm local transport (new window)
UL, Uppsala local transport (new window)
Flygbussarna airport bus service (new window)
Would you like to know more or get a tour of the area? Call Andreas Wallebom, Leasing Manager, phone: +46 10 109 13 35 or fill in the contact form and we'll get back to you.