Swedavia Consultant works with everything from analyses, feasibility and other studies to the completion of projects and assignments on behalf of Swedavia’s and other customers’ airports.
In the hub of the Swedish airport operations under development
Swedavia Consultant is found at the hub of Swedish airport operations undergoing development and plays a driving role in construction, technological development and management. We carry out assignments and take part in work in terminals, on the airfield, in market-oriented projects and in business development assignments.
Today some 90 people work here, and with our extensive experience in airport development, we help create world-leading sustainable and environmentally smart airports with a focus on safety, security and access.
Swedavia’s consultants work and specialise in the following areas:
Assignment and project management
- Provides feasibility study management, project management, assignment management, design management and construction and installation management in all areas of expertise with extensive experience in airport operations.
Business and operations development
- Business and operations development is carried out in projects and assignments in which we develop processes, organisations and people.
- Includes process development, change management, strategy development and continuous improvement.
- Works with comprehensive strategies for planning and developing airports of tomorrow as well as existing ones.
- Includes analyses, studies, simulations, advice, technical support and requirements specification.
Construction and installation
- Provides support in everything from requirements specification and design to implementation and operations handover.
- Also provides feasibility studies in which proposed solutions are assessed relative to Swedavia’s investment model.
Airport technology systems
- Provides solutions to ensure that fundamental airport technology systems and associated processes function optimally.
- Solutions include everything from studies and planning to maintenance plans and cost calculations.
- Provides effective solutions for ground facilities, including water and sewage.
- Includes everything from establishing maintenance plans, conducting studies and carrying out construction work to completing a project.
- Offers solutions in aviation acoustics, sound insulation, and environmental and sustainability issues.