Swedavia’s airport charges unchanged 2022
The airport charges in Swedavia’s airport network will be left unchanged 2022 at the same levels applicable 2020 and 2021. This has been decided by Swedavia following consultations with airlines and ground handling agents.
In addition to keeping all of Swedavia’s individual airport- and PRM charges unchanged during the year 2022, the following changes are performed:
- Adjusted system for ground handling charges at ARN and GOT
- Cost neutral abolishment of ground handling charges at BMA and MMX
- Paused traffic risk sharing model
- Paused investment risk sharing model
- Updated WACC
- Updated terms for the New Destination Discount (NDD) program
- Updated terms for the Passenger Increase Bonus (PIB) program
- Continued temporary charge cap for Extra Opening charges
- Continued exception from take-off charges for fully electric aircraft
Swedavia has also decided to continue the following initiatives which are financed outside of the charge model:
- Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) Incentive for volumes exceeding a potential national mandate
- The possibility of consulting an SLA with financial implications at Stockholm Arlanda
Please note that the current Emission Charge will change name to NOx Emission Charge 1 January 2022, and that Swedavia will gradually return to regular invoicing of aircraft parking charges for passenger traffic in 2022.
The changes will be reflected in an updated price list published on swedavia.com prior to the introduction 1 January 2022.
For 2022 Swedavia has made two decisions relating to Airport Charges, more information on the other decision can be found here.
Airport users and ground handling agents who require further information on Swedavia’s price decision are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org