A sustainable airport group
Swedavia is a state-owned group that owns, operates and develops eleven airports across Sweden. Swedavia also owns Göteborg City Airport and is a minority owner in the company that operates the airport.
Our role is to create the access Sweden needs to facilitate travel, business and meetings – in Sweden, in Europe and around the world. Safe, satisfied passengers are the foundation of our business. Swedavia is a world leader in developing airports with the least possible environmental impact. The Group has revenue of approximately 5 billion Swedish kronor and 2,600 employees.
- We think beyond airports and want to make it easier for people to meet
- We are part of both national and international mass transit
- We carry out business development based on the needs of our passengers and other customers
2012 in brief
- A total of 32.4 million passengers flew via one of Swedavia’s airports in 2012, an increase of 2.7 per cent
- Net revenue totalled SEK 4,965 M (4,693)
- On June 29, Swedavia acquired buildings from SAS for SEK 1,775 M
- All ten airports in Sweden’s national basic infrastructure are certified by Airport Carbon Accreditation at the highest standard for climate work. Of the total 14 certified airports in Europe, ten are now operated by Swedavia
- Operating profit was SEK 831 M (781)